DadsNet

The online network for dads
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:08 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:20 pm 
Lychee

Calling all expectants dads!

I am a 3rd year Doctoral Clinical Psychology student and I am looking for expectant dads to take part in my research.

I am researching into father’s wellbeing and their relationship towards their unborn baby. It doesn’t matter if you are a first time or again father.

I feel that dads are often left out when it comes to prenatal care and their experiences so my research is really to help give dads a voice…… but I need your help!

It would require you to complete a ten minute online survey by clicking on the link below.

The first two information pages are a little info heavy due to ethical reasons but please do continue and complete the survey to the end otherwise your responses won’t count!

Thank you so much for your time and I’m more than happy to answer any questions or queries regarding my research!

https://herts.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form ... S30bfn2bOd

Bea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:38 pm 
Lychee

Dear all expectant (now perhaps new) dads.

I just wanted to say a massive thank you so far to whose who have completed by research on being an expectant dad.

I really am passionate about my research and getting the profiles of dads out there, but it's not possible without your input.

For those who have yet to complete they survey, it takes no longer than tem minutes to do. The first few pages are a little long due to ethics and consent but once you get past this you are asked some questions about yourself, your mood and your relationship to your unborn baby. Please continue to the end otherwise your responses wont count.

I promise to post the findings of my research when its complete and let you know the outcomes.

Here is the link to complete for those who haven't completed already. Its live until March 2018 so please keep them coming!

https://herts.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form ... S30bfn2bOd

Thank you once again!!

Bea